20070417

Lady's not for turning

So I set up this revamped blog.
So I did it with passion and devotion, intending to include my previous work that I used to entertain y’all readers of the old version of Sex Appeals...
So I decided to do something about my annoying laptop, that keept on over heating and had lost its sound, speed and glow, as if affected by Parkinson’s.
So I reinstalled its operating system.
So I had a blonde moment.

I did not save a thing, and all my writings, my photos, my work, my music were absolutely GONE.

I can no longer post any of the Returns. I guess I paid the price of having tried plastic surgery on my pc. Well, at least I’ve got the sound and the speed back, and I shall no longer use it as a mini-heater for the cold nights.

1 comment:

 

hit counter
REI Sports Outdoors