20070530

I Heart NY


Is New York’s heart as big as its powerfulness?
Walking down 5th Avenue, a girl calculates with rigour where to step. It’s Carrie all over again.
The sun is mightier here, as if sharing some of the power that inundates the streets.
It dictated the colour of the cabs, it ruled the choice of outfit.
It’s summer in Central Park, hormones are aplenty.
Maybe it’s time I declare my love. Opening the window, I whisper I love you.

A day is never the same in New York… after returning from there recently, I realised how much the city is really a state of mind, and not a place. In any of the streets, you can be the city, incorporating everything the city is about: cosmopolitan, sexy, driven, bold and proud.
Here’s my homage to that beautiful metropolis.
In every cocktail, there is a zest of life that penetrates my veins and lifts me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorei o blog! Parabéns!

particula said...

por onde andas?

 

hit counter
REI Sports Outdoors